• Rollei Retro 80S has a high-efficiency protection layer on top of its
emulsion to prevent
scratching and pre- or desensitising by pressure.
• Base substrate and back layer keep their anti-static properties, even
• The spectral sensitivity of Rollei Retro 80S is expanded
into the near infrared range of the energy
spectrum. As a result, the film offers excellent penetration through
haze, fog and other
atmospheric conditions liable to affect the image quality. Due to the
reduced scattering by the
atmosphere, images are sharp and well edged.
• Due to its very fine grain, its explicit detail rendering and its
ability to be processed at low
contrast, this film is producing low grain and very low noise when
• Colour sensitivity: panchromatic up to 750 nm.