||Shipping terms for this product
On stock at the moment: 2 items
The cult medium-format camera with a colour wheel that tints your exposures with yellow, red, blue or clear gels. Equipped with the “B” setting for long exposures. Want a dreamier overall effect to your pictures? Try the Diana F+ camera!
The Holga uses 120 film, which produces those phenomenal square-orientation photos instead of the regular panoramic ones. It allows you to tint your pictures with yellow, blue, red, or clear light with its built-in colour wheel. If you’re looking for a more lo-fi effect, perhaps you’d like to try the Diana F+ camera – our version of the iconic ‘60s medium-format camera! It yields a softer, dreamier appeal to your pictures, and is built to accommodate a wide range of accessories!
• Plastic 60mm f/8 lens that produces the iconic Holga shots – vignetting may occur.
• Built-in Colorsplash flash with 3 colour gels and clear flash function
• Uses 120/medium-format film for those yummy square-orientation shots
• Zone focus feature – portrait, small group, big group and infinity.
• 6x6 plastic mask for sharper images
• Package includes "World Through A Plastic Lens" softcover book, opaque tape, neck strap, and instruction manual
• Holga CFN 120 camera (with built-in colorsplash flash with 3 color gels)
• "World Through A Plastic Lens" soft cover book
• Opaque tape
• Neck strap
• Instruction manual
• 2 AA batteries